Jump to content

Gen3 vs Gen2 1/4 mile


Recommended Posts

Difference is so small at the finish line it can be caused by rider experience or size,

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Busa Harbour man said:

Bloke on the GenIII looks at lot bigger and has a shittier take-off :bees:

 

BHM

and still wins :hyper:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bloke on the gen3 is a pro drag racer bloke on gen2 is a circuit racer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ptolemyx said:

Bloke on the gen3 is a pro drag racer bloke on gen2 is a circuit racer.

They should Have swapped bikes to make it fair 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shoulda been against a 'full power' gen I.

:hyper:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kzin said:

Shoulda been against a 'full power' gen I.

:hyper:

should have had all 3 taking off together 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Busa Harbour man said:

Bloke on the GenIII looks at lot bigger and has a shittier take-off :bees:

 

BHM

depends on the jockey :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what does reaction time 0.2  and -0.5  mean 

if as i keep saying the primary gear Ratio (clutch to crank)  is different then the whole thing is bollocks

because the gearing is different , so is the torque , and on certain Dyno's so is the power when compared.

if the gearing is different then one bike will accelerate faster and go faster in a shorter distance.

(check out the DD3 clutch housing. ) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

what does reaction time 0.2  and -0.5  mean 

if as i keep saying the primary gear Ratio (clutch to crank)  is different then the whole thing is bollocks

because the gearing is different , so is the torque , and on certain Dyno's so is the power when compared.

if the gearing is different then one bike will accelerate faster and go faster in a shorter distance.

(check out the DD3 clutch housing. ) 

edit - we need 5 bikes doing same drag simultaneous to 180 mph GEN1/2/3 BUSA and GEN1/2 ZZR it will look good on youtube

suzook say GEN3 got the best aeros

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy