Top Posters In This Topic

good game, good game , nice to see you , :bounce:

I thought you posted this link weeks ago EVO  :huh:

globalsalon_pc_app_icon.png
Application Requirements
- CPU : Intel Core i5 1.6GHz
- Memory : 8GB RAM

***************and I quote ;*******:D
*The smartphone app (iOS/Android) will be released later.

* While the application can be installed on PCs that do not meet the minimum system requirements, the application may not run smoothly due to video delays, etc.
* Operation may be unstable due to factors such as your Internet connection environment.

If the application doesn't run

- The application may fail to run because your security software is blocking communication. In this event, you may be able to resolve the issue by temporarily disabling your security software or approving this application in the security software settings. Check your security software for the detailed settings.
- If your firewall posts a warning message, give this application permission to launch.
- Depending on the type of communications provider, port access may be restricted. Please check the terms of your agreement and then contact your provider.
- Please ensure that there is ample available memory capacity (1 GB or more) by taking steps such as shutting down other applications.

*The smartphone app (iOS/Android) will be released later.*The smartphone app (iOS/Android) will be released later.

no but i did post the global on line platform last saturday at 9 am, maybe most of you all thought  it was a Vegan trojan site :beatdeadhorse:

i passed all them tests :rolleyes:

you need a dealer code in order you will get flooded with dozens of Marketing phone calls

it is a good way to reel in those on the fence buyers

4 minutes ago, mark3evo said:

no but i dis post the global on line platform last saturday at 9 am, maybe most of you all thought  it was a Vegan trojan site :beatdeadhorse:

i passed all them tests :rolleyes:

you need a dealer code in order you will get flooded with dozens of Marketing phone calls

it is a good way to reel in those on the fence buyers

So who's number did you use :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Mekinley said:

So who's number did you use :whistling:

yours

8 minutes ago, enfabusa said:

Had to Google "OG". STILL not sure....:rolleyes::D

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/og/

Quite a long read as there is a bit of history to the phrase, but it is now used quite widely to" praise someone or something that is considered authentic and excellent, often in an admirably old-school or classic way". In other words somebody that was there in the beginning and knows of the beaky legend. I assume, but am not certain without having recently seen a photo, but is the mothership a beak?

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3