Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3

Had to turn the sound off, can't listen to that marketing pish.

Styling wise I think it's repairable but you just know that with the plastichrome fridge handles, the Yanks are going to cover the fucking thing in chrome abortion extracts.

But, bin the handles, blend them into the primary colour scheme along with the fins - in fact, paint the whole thing in the stealth 2003 or 2007 gen 1 format with black reflective kanji logos.  Oh and get rid of the Kawasaki tribute Z's on the infills between the tank and frame.  Then it would look pretty good I reckon.

But before any of that, you'd need to put a proper engine in there..  So what's the point - go the other way and start with a proper bike and tart it to look like a 'fixed' G3 if that's your bag.

Or stick with the proper bike and let them know how wrong they are to offer this thing to a discerning audience :rolleyes:

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mcbean said:

apols if posted before - dot like this scheme 

Them exhausts slip ons similar to zzr1400 add approx £1500

Raise price to £18k

Whilst you guys peruse whether to buy Gen2 or Gen3 v ZZR1400

Chris Moore gives views on each best street or track bike 

Starts at 3:00

5 minutes ago, Vanishing Point said:

Hello from Tulpcountry , i did a look at : press map in search field but no result.

If any want the BIG Pictures 12mb per pic . wowwwwwww , i can post this by one link .

Greets from tulpcountry under snow .

Hello kees :thumbs:

Not sure what you saying :)

Just now, Vanishing Point said:

Did anyone post the uk press map here , most pictures are SO BIG YOU CAN ZOOM IN TILL ANY BOLT . 

Not that i know, but if you find out that would be very useful

TBH I think looking at the figures it'll be nice to ride.

7 hp less but at 400 rpm less ain't bad

More torque than the gen 1 and lower then the gen 2 - this is where you want it if you want fun.

Going on about 7 hp right at the top end where 99.9% of riders never get to, and certainly that in normal riding is pointless. I also suspect from those figures that it may be difficult to tune big (unfortunately the way the world has gone these days), but I suspect easy to make some nice gains quickly, which will suit most, which again makes more economic sense.

End of the day it's got to be better than 80% of other bikes out there, and if you don't like it, buy another bike and join another forum (or keep it as a fat lass - something you secretly like to ride but won't admit to your mates).

:D

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3