Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3

12 minutes ago, enfabusa said:

:nod:  FULL STOP.

Maybe in their wisdom Suzuki alllow the massive aftermarket to continue especially in states where you could still bolt on 60" extended swing arms and still fit..  Bike manufacture working hand in glove with aftermarket :huh:

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, serge said:

The Gen3 is what the Gen2 wasn't

The Gen3 should have moved the game on but realistically, who's going to pump time & money into a ground-up new combustion engine when the writing is on the wall.

Maybe this is as good as it gets - from all the manufacturers, not just Suzuki 

the only way is down, like the muscle cars of sixties , smog laws killed them in 1970

Plymouth Superbird was the epitome of last great muscle car like the Gen2 :rolleyes:

Image result for plymouth superbird

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Ok, so the views from you guys is your not happy about the engine and the HILL thing ( which Evo needs :poke: ).

But what about the looks of the new styling, have suzuki got it right or not.  Do you like it. ?  I only like the backend and the rear lights. The DRL on the front which are indicators as well can be added to anybike for £20 for 2 bulbs and a extra live wire.

I wasn't sure about the styling at first...didn't like the back end or the pointy side bits, but now I really do like the look of it especially in black. When it comes down to it, the only thing I don't like about it is the mpg.

15 minutes ago, Mcbean said:

apols if posted before - dot like this scheme 

Them exhausts slip ons similar to zzr1400 add approx £1500

Raise price to £18k

I'm with Mamattt, wasn't sure at first but now  really like the styling and could live with the pointless electronics  and shift in power but 42 mpg whats that all about and is it going to turn into high 30's in the real world.

Suzuki say more efficient but it uses more fuel with minimal gains, don't get it

Rigsey

Edited by Rigsey

8 minutes ago, Rigsey said:

I'm with Mamattt, wasn't sure at first but now  really like the styling and could live with the pointless electronics  and shift in power but 42 mpg whats that all about and is it going to turn into high 30's in the real world.

Suzuki say more efficient but it uses more fuel with minimal gains, don't get it

Rigsey

just take the exhaust and 3 cats off ,fit short stacks ,  remap for more power and efficiency

and hope no one is going to test for Euro5 emissions at 1st MOT :whistling:

47 minutes ago, Mcbean said:

apols if posted before - dot like this scheme 

6:44

"The colouring the new mufflers take on over time enables each rider to add a unique personal touch that reflects his or her riding style...."

Rust.... is he talking about rust??

There's fucking no chance those things are Ti (well maybe the akra is but you can't see the pipes so who gives a shit) and from the pictures 90% of the exhaust (fancy akra or stocker) is hidden by some naff shield.

Got to love some good old fashioned marketing wank.:D

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3