Jump to content

Moore`s view


Recommended Posts

9.4s  does not sound that great when they just ran 7.9s  on gsxr1000

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MikaS said:

9.4s  does not sound that great when they just ran 7.9s  on gsxr1000

They would have mapped it and add that stretch wheel base 

I see stock Gen3 stretches ran 9.1 on another busa site 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Martin said:

Moore said the gen3 has 2 lamba's. Is one a low band and one a high band ?

prob both the same just one in each exhaust Euro 5 -     otherwise just have one wide band :huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, mark3evo said:

They would have mapped it and add that stretch wheel base 

I see stock Gen3 stretches ran 9.1 on another busa site 

 

This one ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woolwich have an ecu - not cracked it yet

so he took rear caliper off and disc less weight and less running drag

swapped out steel wheel bearings for Worldwide ceramic and fiitted 41 tooth rear sprocket to tame things down

drag strip 90 F and humid / muggy as hell

best 1/8   6.13   117mph

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

End of last season i made changes for my streetbike to make it more suitable for drag racing,

i took the rear brake off, then they said i need the rear brake, its in the rules, 

so, i stayed home

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moore keeps saying that Gen3 is heavily restricted and it becomes much faster when they crack the ecu,

but, i remember watching a video where this guy in US tells that Busa is the same everywhere, not restricted, as smaller gsxr are.

He is going to be surprised when the bike is in dyno and flashed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MikaS said:

Moore keeps saying that Gen3 is heavily restricted and it becomes much faster when they crack the ecu,

but, i remember watching a video where this guy in US tells that Busa is the same everywhere, not restricted, as smaller gsxr are.

He is going to be surprised when the bike is in dyno and flashed.

 

yeah pretty sure , exhaust decat and map it will have more torque more power lower down 

faster than a Gen2 on the street

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy