Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, roddy said:

Hell, that's no much better..

image.png

Now that is a spitting image of Copper and Silver Gen1 :D

20 hours ago, mark3evo said:

no need my bike will be like Bazz's, Triggers Broom

:cool2:

you won't need a gen3 or gen 6 Mark once you have done that modification..... zoooooooom.....

I'm not one for speed anymore, So the engine is ok with me, apart from the MPG. I like the look of the Gen3 in the Gen1 copper/silver. But The price is to much for me to spend on a bike as i don't do the miles anymore. Mark has the right idea spending money on his Gen2 engine as its a bike he loves to ride. I've only just got my Gen2 so i'm still on my honeymoon with it.

On 2/8/2021 at 7:26 PM, Bazz said:

A1929D8A-B1C5-46DB-9D7F-85EC141388D0.jpeg

OK so fuel mileage is a bit of a thing for me not least of all because I dislike having to stop for fuel too often.

So looking at the specs above it states that the KMPL is 17.8, if you do the maths that equates to 42 MPG US (3.78 litres) and 50.5 MPG Imperial (4.54 litres) now if this is true it would be around 222 miles Full to empty so erring on the safe side you would be looking at 180 to 200 miles between fill ups, now that would make more sense and works for me. (Does this sound a bit obsessive ;) )

Would be good to get some clarification on this ay

Better start saving up then, could be some pre reg bargains about in a year or two.

Rigsey

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3