• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, or I think i did.... why ?

:popcorn:

well did you see how much hp the americans made  23+ hp they claim

comparing Notes with Sami in finland we made similar gains (as you can see from my graph) 

I did mine on thursday Sami did his on saturday , we compared notes on Sunday when I was there.

did you notice that in the midrange ?   just done by adjusting the throttle map ?

13 hours ago, Kzin said:

Yes, or I think i did.... why ?

:popcorn:

John must be gas lighting you, you're doubting yourself :D

Edited by mark3evo
dementia brain

6 hours ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

well did you see how much hp the americans made  23+ hp they claim

comparing Notes with Sami in finland we made similar gains (as you can see from my graph) 

I did mine on thursday Sami did his on saturday , we compared notes on Sunday when I was there.

did you notice that in the midrange ?   just done by adjusting the throttle map ?

I didn't watch closely enough to spot that. Makes a degree of sense though since the throttle map appears to be there to mostly slow down the user from having too much fun...

5 hours ago, mark3evo said:

John must be gas lighting you, your doubting yourself :D

*you're

:D

1 minute ago, mark3evo said:

dementia :(

Thought you were gaslighting me it was so obvious I got suspicious... lol :rotflmao:

7 minutes ago, Kzin said:

Thought you were gaslighting me it was so obvious I got suspicious... lol :rotflmao:

when you with JD and BHM they can both suck the oxygen out of the air :popcorn:

Gaslighting

•  
  •  
A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity. The classic example of gaslighting is to switch something around on someone that you know they're sure to notice, but then deny knowing anything about it, and to explain that they "must be imagining things" when they challenge these changes.

A more psychological definition of gaslighting is "an increasing frequency of systematically withholding factual information from, and/or providing false information to, the victim - having the gradual effect of making them anxious, confused, and less able to trust their own memory and perception.
Your spouse begins telling you things that never really happened. For instance, he says that last week he told you he was going to go to the bar with his buddies this Monday night, but you never remember him telling you that.

Or maybe your boss gets angry because you didn't prepare the report he asked you to. When you remind him that he usually prepares that particular report, he snaps that he told you to take care of it a few days ago because he was too busy. However, you know he never asked you to do so.

Both of these could be considered gaslighting.

i was Gaslighted by both JD/BHM on Cam profiles and Piston choice

i got dizzy -  ended up with me asking JD for a TTS Superbusa supercharger kit :lol: