Awaits the first proper road test

comments from a UK Gen3 buyer on Hayabusa.org

"Got mine this morning... Racked up 90 miles and love it.... Some backward moves function wise with the adjustment and view in the mirrors but otherwise its every bit a hayabusa.
Returned 43.1 uk mpg on a true mix of open roads and stop start town traffic so I'm happy."

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, madmattt said:

That's not so bad. Approximately 189 til empty. I could live with that

have to wonder if he calculated using optimistic speedo/odo  could be 9% fast

could be 39.2 MPG

:coffeebreak:

27 minutes ago, roddy said:

He didn't say if anyone pulled on the fairings looking for milk?

Glad he's happy though :thumbs:

Udders ??  jeez you have a warped mind :lol:

that is the worst Gen2 colour  

"Look at the picture of gen2 and gen 3 side by side. I noticed where the heat came out from the hole next to our knee or close to it, it looks like on gen3, that vent is at foot level where the heat will exhaust much lower near the engine cover. All right Suzuki!! Tank is lower too, allowing a lower tuck. The windshield on gen3 seems to sweep down lower going good with the lower tuck. Also looks like the lean scratchers on foot pegs may be longer. I guess if they make noise in lean, better not go any farther perhaps. Also, may not need a tank knee pad as the black plastic is there where on gen2 there is a painted tank. Somebody has been thinking here!! The signal light on gen3 is now integrated into mirrors as in gen2 a teardrop case on both front and back, which would be a source of wind drag or turbulence. The grab handle on gen3 is lower in height. Fairing on gen3 appears to be swept back from right below hand grips all the way to the bottom and much more smooth and flowing showing extensive wind tunnel work!! Instead of several geo angles going in all directions. Maybe the pic, but the seat gen3 seems a little longer."

1617478680868.png

I’ve had mine since Wednesday and putting in quite a few miles already, I can’t stop wanting to ride it. I had a gen2 before this and loved it but the new busa is even better. 

at least you get a full set of tools :thumbs:

IMG_20210404_103349.jpg