i'm not going to promote hate speech but.....

mark3evo

My Aunt died at the weekend last in the line aged 89 :rip:

Her daughter is sorting out arrangements , she has been down there 4 months Palliative care and she is the most decent person heart of Gold

i said condolences to her and she said its a blessing now , i hate being here  why...pray tell

she said when we moved in here 47 years ago we were the only non-English here being Irish and we got funny looks

but now we are the last White, down the road is the old Hoover factory where scores worked , that went years ago

next door are Albanians :zipped:  (The house is worth £650,000 as it is in Perivale London)  it is a melting pot of all sorts.

How the feck can Albanians afford to live there... must be dodgy dealings going on Trafficking, drugs etc 

many of the Gardens have sheds with occupancy with trailing 13 amp feed.

This multi-cultural society under Sadiq in not working, it is not...:huh: 

note :  we have a village hall talk in December    called "The work of refugee resettlement"  from some do gooder - i will attend that :rolleyes:  

image.png

image.png

Do the Albanians receive money from the city for living ?

Tell her to sell the house to the Albanians.

You know what kind of house you can buy with 650k around here, (not in Helsinki) ?

12 minutes ago, MikaS said:

Do the Albanians receive money from the city for living ?

Tell her to sell the house to the Albanians.

You know what kind of house you can buy with 650k around here, (not in Helsinki) ?

Remember 2 years ago a black guy of no fixed abode stabbed to death a 70 year old in his wheel chair  - 400metres away :rip:

Londoners are getting the hell out of there, maybe Albanians will pay cash   :poet:- will there be a laundering money check :huh:

my Cousin moved from leafy Ruislip (a nicer London Borough) to ...... wait for it...............a village near Woodbridge 3 years ago  :turbobusa:

650k will buy most of Bradford.

:zipped:

20 minutes ago, Kzin said:

650k will buy most of Bradford.

:zipped:

:lol: