Nothing to see here

mark3evo

Was Elvia Presley’s daughter 

suddenly died 

Excess deaths now 10-20% extra across the countries that plied the vaccine to those under 60

NHS now want another 15 million Brit’s to take Statins 

1 hour ago, davetorpe said:

The statins is more because of obesity  caused by overeating of any form

Best under eat then :rolleyes:

On 1/13/2023 at 9:18 AM, mark3evo said:

Was Elvia Presley’s daughter 

suddenly died 

Excess deaths now 10-20% extra across the countries that plied the vaccine to those under 60

NHS now want another 15 million Brit’s to take Statins 

I spoke to an old school mate on messenger this is what he said :(

“There’s a lot of truths not being shared, why did the AZ vaccine disappear when it was supposed to be ground breaking?

The second AZ jab caused haemorrhaging in my right eye and encouraged the immune system to damage my pancreas, when I did get Covid the battle continued in my pancreas. The spike protein loves ACE T2 receptors and they are produced in the pancreas. Result, very very ill and now type 1 (LADA) diabetic! There is a huge uplift in diabetes following the vaccinations and Covid also.”

Mark Mccaughey I was advised by my endocrinologist not to have any more jabs and my wife has followed suit. Worryingly the future flu jabs are also going to be based on the same mRNA platform!

I had double AZ to allow travel I must have been lucky , wish I had not taken them now 

Edited by mark3evo

1 hour ago, davetorpe said:

The statins is more because of obesity  caused by overeating of any form

Dr Assen Malhotra on statin’s Cardiologist 

1 hour ago, Kzin said:

Methods: Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines in adults (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on Brighton Collaboration adverse events of special interest.

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI -23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33). Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI -3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.

Should have offered Ivormectin costs pennies and actually works  - of course as its already in existent it can't be patented ;)