something scary about the Netherlands

mark3evo

clearly dark forces by WEF (World Economic Forum) Netherlands a testing ground for Klaus Schwabs globalist agenda

1/3 of Dutch farmers being asked to stop Beef farming

Now Mealworms being given to dutch schoolkids

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/10/17/great-reset-dutch-children-fed-mealworms-at-school-as-meat-alternative/

Dutch schoolchildren have been fed mealworms as part of a project aimed at encouraging people to consume alternatives to meat.

Aimed at encouraging the consumption of meat alternatives, the “Smaakmissie Avontuurlijke eiwitten”, or “Flavor Mission Adventure Proteins” project in the Netherlands has seen school children as young as ten fed mealworms.

The European nation has recently seen significant social unrest as a result of EU-level green agenda rules being imposed on its farming population, with planned restrictions on nitrogen emissions likely to put around 30 per cent of livestock farms in the country out of business.

Cracking down on farmers does not appear to be all the Dutch government is doing to push the Brussels green agenda, however, with the country now encouraging children to think positively about the human consumption of meat alternatives, including insects.

As part of such a drive, RTV Oost reports that elementary school children in the country are now being fed mealworms during lessons, with the Dutch state-owned regional broadcaster describing the young students as being “uninhibited” in regards to the idea of eating the bugs.

Soylent Green anyone....

:popcorn:

11 minutes ago, Kzin said:

Soylent Green anyone....

:popcorn:

ahead of its time :rolleyes:

Soylent Green (1973) - IMDb

Edited by mark3evo

40 minutes ago, MikaS said:

Mealworm is not meat ?

Sorry no it’s an insect full of protein 

i meant meat substitute 

61A89FAF-E490-4182-B65A-E7D52DEB8F9E.png

I think i will stay with the meat menu, if there is no more meat in the store, i need to start shooting them rabbits ,

but, as a meat eater my end will come sooner, so no worries