nice benefit for the £1 million earners

mark3evo

It will always be the same, The rich get richer, and the rest of us pay the price.

The poor will always be poor and there is no way about it. As the old saying goes, money makes money. And if you dont have any well.

Like me, I think most others are the same. As long as the bills are paid and there is food on the table and a couple of pounds left to spend we are happy-ish.

"Like me, I think most others are the same. As long as the bills are paid and there is food on the table and a couple of pounds left to spend we are happy-ish."

And so many in that position still keep complacently voting for the bloody Conservatives :no:

36 minutes ago, ptolemyx said:

"Like me, I think most others are the same. As long as the bills are paid and there is food on the table and a couple of pounds left to spend we are happy-ish."

And so many in that position still keep complacently voting for the bloody Conservatives :no:

The Know they only have 2 years left in office,hence why their mates have been looked after.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:20 AM, ptolemyx said:

Just so others know, I live in wales and we mainly vote Labour, I live in a Labour ward. I bet the ones who moan about the Cons are the ones who voted for them and are now not happy with there vote. :no:

But at the end of the day, no matter who is in power, there will still be many who will moan about it, and say "And so many in that position still keep complacently voting for the bloody "X" party". be it The Cons, Labs, Libs ect ec ect. :no:

Now summer is over, it will give them something else to moan about "the cold".  :lol:

I’m looking forward to the cold and high winds , a good test for my new windows :hyper:

And what date I need to fire up the wood burner :popcorn: