and you lot think i'm barmy

mark3evo

some yank bloke thinks the USA Government are pumping aluminium oxides to create droughts and blaming things on climate change

suppose to be light scattering particles but according to Dane Wigginton its having a massive detrimental effect of precipitation , USA are geoengineering the climate :hyper:

thoughts on a post card please

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Look at Lake Shasta California. Go to 12 minutes and discover what was found.

found some comments :rolleyes:

1. 0e205be97ee3ba4064c793ea54b48df7?s=32&d= j ellingsen says:

What would cause sudden increased intensity in loud ringing in ones ear and cause the room to start spinning simultaneously, lasting for several minutes and leaving a sense of a lesser disorientation for a couple of hours., This happened to me a couple of weeks ago when visiting this site. the conputer locked up where the mouse was the only thing working. I finally picked up the phone and held it to my right ear for a few seconds and then hung and determined the modem was was still on line with something. I had reached down to turn it off bith power button then sat back up, I then reached back down to turn it back on when it happened. It was the strrangest sensation I had ever felt. No pain just, absolute inability to get up without holding onto something and try to leave the room and maybe the house..

Wonde rif anyone else has experienced this. This is one of many weird things happening around here in Covington, Louisiana, to me and our animals and some of our friends.

• b40e80c089f62e439b9e0de337223f5a?s=32&d= Phillip Dunbar says:

I have had the persistent ringing -in-the-ears for close to a year now…about the time I started paying attention to World political events especially the American 2016 Primaries and Presidential  Elections, as well as political machinations here in the UK. Have been too ill with various physical and mental health issues prior and it seemed the more I began to seek healings to improve my quality of life, AND , become more aware of my environment and the world stage, the more I felt attacked on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. I didn't expect any of this to happen to me as I do not hold any standing in society (single person with no significant status or influence),and yet even as I type this the ringing persists. Of course there are many factors that could account for this such as age and health and proximity of electrical appliances but I am more convinced that this is an attack/bombardment probably generated from the local transmitter tower.  What can we do about it? 

Dane and people like him are TRUE WARRIORS for people and planet and we should support them in any ways we can. Check out Sane Progressive (Debbie Lusignan), Claudia Stauber@CABIN TALK, and others for information (freely given) . Shared experiences and collective awareness are key whilst keeping both an 'open' and 'critical' mind simultaneously on all that we read ,speak and hear. Stay strong and keep fighting.

• 0707709a8776f490cc63d37975877179?s=32&d= Nuno says:

Never heard of that, my friend. I suggest you and your animals get a health check, and try to see  if there's a pattern there. It can be the effects of  radiation of some sort. Do you have any cluster of antennas nearby? Also consider food/water poisoning an option, send water and food for testing, heavy metals and such in a clinic nearby but do NOT mention anything.