The great global warming swindle

mark3evo

25 minutes ago, enfabusa said:

Does not make it any less true,:cool:

true enough , but at least now i don't get stress when i watch in detail...

1. some US nutter guns down 21 kids :(

2. Bojo and Pincher the bottom pincher :(

3. Ruski bombombing innocent civilians :( 

4 sri lanka bankrupt :(

5. New energy cap now £3,360 / year from October :(

6. Inflation at 11%  :(

etc

i can't influence any of it - bought some garden furniture so i can hear the birds sing whilst sipping an occasional German wheat beer :)

and watch our wild garden grow for the bees benefit 🐝

569CE899-60DD-45E8-9F4A-61523047D6F9.jpeg

0E9FD1DC-D360-4237-AA79-DBCDFE2F6D6C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ken12r said:

The climate swindle chickens will be coming home to roost shortly as we enter a cooling phase :rolleyes:

The thought that a trace gas like Co2 could have any effect on climate is complete stupidity, as fast as we make it the plants and the sea gobble it up.

as you say C02 is not a pollutant its required for life's cycle and it being 0.05% of the atmosphere  - we are being spun a lie with CO2 

CO2 ppm comes and goes

that is my penneth 

The climate changes no doubt about it as its been changing for millions of years but to associate it with a harmless gas present in small quantities is stupid at best and criminal at worst.

80% of the atmosphere is water vapour, good old H2O and I would like to see anybody try and control it.

All of this climate change emergency is bullshit designed to bring forward an agenda from those who think they know best.

Pollution is a different case and needs tackling if its plastics or other chemicals or the sheer amount of waste we generate it all needs to be reduced.

3 minutes ago, Ken12r said:

The climate changes no doubt about it as its been changing for millions of years but to associate it with a harmless gas present in small quantities is stupid at best and criminal at worst.

80% of the atmosphere is water vapour, good old H2O and I would like to see anybody try and control it.

All of this climate change emergency is bullshit designed to bring forward an agenda from those who think they know best.

Pollution is a different case and needs tackling if its plastics or other chemicals or the sheer amount of waste we generate it all needs to be reduced.

i agree with all of the above 

KEN12R for prime minister :thumbs: