Exhaust Chrome Finisher

2 hours ago, ptolemyx said:

Handling difference may be down to comparing new suspension and linkages with worn stuff on the gen2 and/or tyre profile and pressures :huh:

When I test rode Gen3 last year it definitely had better handling than when I bought my stock Gen2 when new

Seeing one out of the dealers in someone home, they do look a lot nicer in the real world.

But still can't deal with the price tag.  Maybe when they are under 10k used and the cost of living is under control.

But then again, i don't do the mileage to warrant buying one. What i've not had, i won't miss.

anyone got a winning loto ticket they don't want :D

2 hours ago, Martin said:

Seeing one out of the dealers in someone home, they do look a lot nicer in the real world.

But still can't deal with the price tag.  Maybe when they are under 10k used and the cost of living is under control.

But then again, i don't do the mileage to warrant buying one. What i've not had, i won't miss.

anyone got a winning loto ticket they don't want :D

some radio show says text cash to 61054  and win £125k by listening to the radio , if they call you - you have to say £125.000 within 5 rings

Just to add another bit to the melting pot with the Gen 2 and 3....................I obviously still have my Gen 2 but suspension wise,  the Gen 3 is slightly more refined  if not ever so slightly better. I have my own suspension settings tweaked on the Gen 2 to suit my riding style and im already experimenting with them on the Gen 3. There is definitely a marked/refined difference between the two bikes. As ive said before, there are pro's and con.s for each one. im lucky, i get to ride both and IMHO i love them both. The Gen 2 like a fine wine (gets better with age) and the new kid on the block is better but in a different way !

I would encourage anyone who is sat on the fence, to have a ride on a demo bike. That Mid Range is wayyyy better then the Gen 2 and just where we use most of it folks. The advanced electronics are clearly helpful and can be as intrusive or as passive as you want them to be........Not a better bike, a more refined one id say.;)

Edited by Krieghoff

4 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Just to add another bit to the melting pot with the Gen 2 and 3....................I obviously still have my Gen 2 but suspension wise,  the Gen 3 is as good if not slightly better. I have my own suspension settings tweaked on the Gen 2 to suit my riding style and im already experimenting with them on the Gen 3. There is definately a marked difference between the two bikes. As ive said before, there are pro's and con.s for each one. im lucky, i get to ride both and IMHO i love them both. The Gen 2 like a fine wine (gets better with age) and the new kid on the block is better but in a different way !

I would encourage anyone who is sat on the fence, to have a ride on a demo bike. That Mid Range is wayyyy better then the Gen 2 and just where we use most of it folks. The advanced electronics are clearly helpful and can be as intrusive or as passive as you want them to be........Not a better bike, a more refined one id say.;)

thanks for the honest review

1 minute ago, mark3evo said:

thanks for the honest review

Thats exactly what it is. Im definately not affiliated to any organisation or company, i just love the looks and handling of these iconic bikes. There was much talk and gnashing of teeth when they didnt increase the capacity of the new one but honestly !!!!................a bike that can do a few MPH less then 200MPH, do we really need this for normal day to day use ?.

I simply love these machines...........long live the BUSA 

Just now, Krieghoff said:

Thats exactly what it is. Im definately not affiliated to any organisation or company, i just love the looks and handling of these iconic bikes. There was much talk and gnashing of teeth when they didnt increase the capacity of the new one but honestly !!!!................a bike that can do a few MPH less then 200MPH, do we really need this for normal day to day use ?.

I simply love these machines...........long live the BUSA 

it would be nice to have both though :D

where abouts in the country are you?

48 minutes ago, madmattt said:

:rolleyes: Someone wants a rideout challenge :D

i was thinking about you Matthew :rolleyes: