Ukraine a disaster for them :(

mark3evo

40 minutes ago, Martin said:

@MikaS

What is yours and people you know, view and thoughts now on Finland joining Nato.  Do you think Russia will turn on Finland again ?

Do you live near the border ?

@MartinWhat is Wales view on this 

you known that Drakeford guy ? :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, mark3evo said:

what are you firing at .... the moon :cool:

i saw no landing explosions

The shells are now on orbit and will land on demand, that is the new strategic weapon developed  :drool:

I can only speak for myself.

IF it would bring long term peace to Europe and most of the world. Now would be the time for Nato to send in ground troops with air support.  The more of Ukraine that russia gets a hold on the harder it will be to stop them. Once they take hold and there forces join up on the 3 fronts that part of Ukraine will be lost forever to Russia. If Putin does use nuclear warfare in a retaliation to Nato, it's not just the west that would be hurt, as he would be killing his own people as well. How many Russian people still belive in Putin after all the lies he has told them. The Ukraine needs our help now not later when its to late.  The sad thing about all this is how many lives will be lost, But Covid has made us use to death.

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Do you live near the border ?

I live 130 miles west from the border.

My good friend lives 8 miles from the border and he has a plan,

he works in a paper factory , they also stopped sending products to Russia, 

they have these huge metal drums there and he said he could make a pile of them on the border , stopping even tanks to cross.

7 minutes ago, Martin said:

IF it would bring long term peace to Europe and most of the world. Now would be the time for Nato to send in ground troops with air support.  The more of Ukraine that russia gets a hold on the harder it will be to stop them. Once they take hold and there forces join up on the 3 fronts that part of Ukraine will be lost forever to Russia. If Putin does use nuclear warfare in a retaliation to Nato, it's not just the west that would be hurt, as he would be killing his own people as well. How many Russian people still belive in Putin after all the lies he has told them. The Ukraine needs our help now not later when its to late.  The sad thing about all this is how many lives will be lost, But Covid has made us use to death.

That would work if we were talking about "normal" leader of armed forces,

but Putin does not care about human casualties, not his own or others, the main goal is all that matters, and losing is not an option.

What we need is a assassination, Putin , Lavrov and all the close advisors. Then free Aleksei Navalnyi and make him a president.

Would not EMP bombs work to stop nuclear warfare ? So they could not be launched.

Using EMP and having no power is better than a nuclear winter.

Just thinking outside the box :huh:

Edited by Martin

55 minutes ago, Martin said:

WWIII

no thank you 

Ukraine will still exist but would have a puppet leader like Belarus

everyone  needs cool heads :cool: here

NATO is a defense role always has been

UK and US goes into Iraq and Libya - presumably due to oil there  - no WMD found - allowed the rise of ISIS. Russia was against this. 

we never stopped Russia in Chechnya, or Georgia  !!

but not Syria when the Spring uprising of 2011 wanted Bashar out, and Russia bombed the shit of the turns wanted democracy.

Yes Ukraine is tragic and a lot of lives will be lost, as its close to us it 

i don't think Putin will invade NATO baltic countries or Finland that is a route too far :thumbs:

Putin always said if there was no Russia then there was no world :(

it's like a world chess game, and as i said earlier USA and Russia have now strategic dialogue not to escalate to Nuke.

kind of gives green light for Putin.

Don't always assume US will come to our aid, if it harms their long term aspirations they wont

only way of getting Putin out is from is from within... sanctions would work over time, but USA still take Russia oil , why Biden does not want to inflict economic hardship on the american public. When the pump prices start rising they start bleating.

Edited by mark3evo

it only takes 1 nuke to render Wales ash and rubble.  :rip:

1 in Lincolnshire ends Madmattt's dreams of playing his Grand Piano in albert hall :D

and all that work by JW rebuilding my bike in Malton, is for nothing :rolleyes:

We are already going to pay for this with our money, So life will be harder for the UK anyway. The cost of the basic's will go up and up. Shell just bought 750,000 barrels of oil for $28 under cost from Russia and have said all profits will go to help the Ukraine. But thats still a large amount of money gone to russia after they said they would stop dealing with them. And i cant see Shell giving the Ukraine a penny.