Ukraine a disaster for them :(

mark3evo

More bad news for the world on food.

India is banning wheat exports as prices rise worldwide due to Russia's prolonged war on Ukraine.

Even less food for the world. Mark your going to have to start eating meat soon :poke:

Edited by Martin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Martin said:

@mark3evo No, Because he need to start caring about his own people and not just use them as cannon fodder.

you know he wont do that, Old FSB he has to continue otherwise he is seen to be weak

and without any 'off ramp' are hard to envisage how this will come to a conclusion

5 minutes ago, Martin said:

More bad news for the world on food.

India is banning wheat exports as prices rise worldwide due to Russia's prolonged war on Ukraine.

Even less food for the world.

the world throws away too much food waste, 900 MILLION TONNES eat the apple cores :thumbs:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-56271385

image.png

Edited by mark3evo

1 minute ago, Martin said:

is that a pic of your last nights dinner plate. :D

Could be :D

until you tried it don't knock it

Edited by mark3evo

ok BOT.

One thing i've been keeping an eye on are Russian losses. These losses are what Ukraine say they have distroyed.

I look at the numbers and take away 25% to get a more real world figer. But even doing that the losses are high and IMO are not worth the lives of the russian or ukraine soldiers.

These are as of today, Day 80.

I do not know what Ukraine have lost as they are keeping that quiet, But i think its around the 10 to 12,000 figer of soldiers killed so far.

Day 80.png

Edited by Martin

Also did you know the Ukraine soldiers call the russian tanks a "Jack in the box". This is because the way the Russians store the ammunition inside the tanks that when it is hit it blows the top off the tank. Thats why you see all the photo of tanks without the tops on them.

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Also did you know the Ukraine soldiers call the russian tanks a "Jack in the box". This is because the way the Russians store the ammunition inside the tanks that when it is hit it blows the top off the tank. Thats why you see all the photo of tanks without the tops on them.

I think a lot of the blown tanks lids is Them German anti tank personnel held missiles can go straight to tank 

or 

got to tank by dropping down on the Lid from above that is the weakest part