Ukraine a disaster for them :(

mark3evo

1 hour ago, Martin said:

I think you have given more to China than me, with all them cheap parts from china your fitting to your engine :poke:

Wossner - German

Piper - English

Head modify - English

Gears -Japan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been thinking about the horror in Ukraine and with that new £350 / month Government scheme

I might just do the good thing for humanity .. Mrs Mark3evo is moving to her sisters to make room :D

CEDAD07D-304C-41CB-AFD0-E144EF41D4CD.png

Seeing some of the photo's & video's that have come out from Ukraine has made me feel very sad.

No one should have to go though what is going on over there. The loss of life on both sides, just so one man can play the "big i am",

Also what he is doing to his own people, just because there views are not the same as his.

And my message to Putin, :flasher:

6 hours ago, Martin said:

Seeing some of the photo's & video's that have come out from Ukraine has made me feel very sad.

No one should have to go though what is going on over there. The loss of life on both sides, just so one man can play the "big i am",

Also what he is doing to his own people, just because there views are not the same as his.

And my message to Putin, :flasher:

Putin know's his strategists got it wrong.. thought they would roll in to folk throwing flowers at the tanks.

Russia getting bogged down in fighting, which means he will get nasty and may raze cities to rubble.

basically he needs an 'off ramp' to save face. Talks mentioned of 5 key points , 4 are easy to cover the sticking point may be giving up Crimea and Luhansk and Donetz province. 

Fingers crossed this is completed soon. 

Are you taking in any refugees Martin ?

• 1 month later...

So the first russian soldier is in court for war crimes. The killing of a 62 year old man.

I think IMO that he will be made an example of and get a very harsh sentence.

Life imprisonment would be to soft. and the death penalty the easy way out for him.

He should be given hard labour for life, to work on rebuilding Ukraine.

Because if he gets life it will cost Ukraine money keeping him locked up, so putting him to hard work is what i would do.