Ukraine a disaster for them :(

mark3evo

11 minutes ago, Martin said:

If the Ukraine is getting all these arms from Nato members already. What the different in sending troops in. Nato already has blood on its hands.

yes agreed, but a step too far

with hindsight which is always great, with the fall of the Soviet union , we the west had a chance to open up Russia in 1991 to join the fold, should have let them join NATO

some say.........with the  creeping NATO Alliance to their borders (see map in earlier post) it's liking prodding a cornered bear with a stick :poke:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Martin said:

OK Mark, your job if you want it is go and sort Putin out for good. Don't worry about your bike Madmattt needs spares.

No thanks 

by the way as most western companies with ethics are pulling out or pausing investments in Russia

However US firms such as Coca Cola , Macdonalds, Starbucks , Danone are staying and selling their burgers and sugar drinks to the Ruskies

4 minutes ago, Martin said:

OK Mark, your job if you want it is go and sort Putin out for good. Don't worry about your bike Madmattt needs spares.

Your job if you want to help is to dig deep in your pockets, give over your spare bedrooms to a Ukraine family and let them ride your pride and joys. :thumbs:

2 minutes ago, mark3evo said:

Your job if you want to help is to dig deep in your pockets, give over your spare bedrooms to a Ukraine family and let them ride your pride and joys. :thumbs:

NOBODY rides JOY apart from ME :D

2 hours ago, Martin said:

Would not EMP bombs work to stop nuclear warfare ? So they could not be launched.

Using EMP and having no power is better than a nuclear winter.

Just thinking outside the box :huh:

Russian thought of this years ago and understood, i recall 30 years ago some Mig fighters had electronic valves like in B&W TV uneffected by EMP

NOBODY rides JOY apart from ME :D

i was gonna preclude that idea, but knew you would respond

If Nato does not help sort this out quickly, I hope it turns into another Winter war like when russia tried it on with finland in 1939.

Russians are already going across Finland's border. Not in tanks though. It's folks who want to get freedom. Have you heard about this @MikaS

3 minutes ago, Martin said:

If Nato does not help sort this out quickly, I hope it turns into another Winter war like when russia tried it on with finland in 1939.

getting into Springtime now