restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID)

mark3evo

1 hour ago, mark3evo said:

if i was the mother i would keep the old packets and put another make inside of it  - sorted :lol::thumbs:

4 year old kid would never know

some kid recently 17 year old kid just ate white bread , ham and crisps - he wondered why his eyesight diminished.. to blindness

Some genuine kids can  tell - but it's worth testing before they get a 'grant' for it... lol

White bread ? - I thought it was p0rn hubs fault...:rotflmao:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we just used to eat Heinz salad creme sandwiches when we were younger for tea.  didn't do me any harm.

then our kid moved onto tommy sauce . he's not right in ed :D

nothing wrong with ham and crisp sandwiches. we have em now for dinner at shop. when not having patty n chips 

6 minutes ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

we just used to eat Heinz salad creme sandwiches when we were younger for tea.  didn't do me any harm.

then our kid moved onto tommy sauce . he's not right in ed :D

nothing wrong with ham and crisp sandwiches. we have em now for dinner at shop. when not having patty n chips 

i re-read.. i was not quite accurate  - if only he had the Tommy sauce or Heinz salad cream :D

Eye doctors in Bristol cared for the 17-year-old after his vision had deteriorated to the point of blindness.

Since leaving primary school, the teen had been eating only French fries, Pringles and white bread, as well as an occasional slice of ham or a sausage.

Tests revealed he had severe vitamin deficiencies and malnutrition damage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49551337

and bread and dip :D for tea some nights 

which was bread and dripping, really good if it had the breakfast bacon bits in it :D

my mates dad had salted hams hung from his kitchen ceiling off their own pigs :D

I don't think it was restrictive, Tea just got in the way, of Larkin about outside. or playing as some call it :D

apart from that we  had already eaten a good portion of soil and worms or dock leaves whilst curing nettle stings 

and bramble scratches , or the odd 4 inch nail we stood on.  ( usually the plank we had just bashed it through) 

whilst falling out of the tree house we were making after the roof fell in on the underground den we built because

we were banned out of the straw bale shed.

26 minutes ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

we were banned out of the straw bale shed.

horses and cattle don't like straw contaminated with boys smells -  got banned from hay barn too

i spent a week in a farm in Yalding kent aged 11

we roamed the farm Simon had his dad's double barrel and me  his Air rifle

and then he strapped a 10 inch blade to his Johny 7 , his mum was furious as she nearly walked into it left in room behind bedroom door to keep out grown ups

jealous as hell as Simon aged 11  also had a Ford Anglia he drove in the Orchard  - they were loaded

they took pity on me as i lived near the Gas Works in the town

oh happy days :thumbs:

forgot to add when playing hide and seek in the farm yard , he would also throw cooking apples at my head :shock:

Edited by mark3evo

then I moved on 

5 minutes ago, Busa Harbour man said:

Saw him in 86 at Leas Cliff Hall Folkstone, it was FAB :xmasbanana:

BHM

my brother had all his singles and albums

:flasher:

There is two of you FFS 😅