Everyone looks the other way

mark3evo

"no it’s not going so let’s crack on"

I hope that doesn't mean to crack on as if nothing is happening cos' "I'm all right Jack" and if other people suffer then that's tough. When a little bit of care and consideration in what we do might just lessen that suffering of others.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ptolemyx said:

"no it’s not going so let’s crack on"

I hope that doesn't mean to crack on as if nothing is happening cos' "I'm all right Jack" and if other people suffer then that's tough. When a little bit of care and consideration in what we do might just lessen that suffering of others.

I sometimes wonder if people read all the posts or just the last ones. 

care and consideration . hmmm . from whoom !!!!!!!!!?????????? . 

the people who  misuse the app, the people who have it and don't care who they give it to. 

the non mask users, the unvaxxed. people who come in the shop from all over the country. The demonstrators, the football hooligans, people who spit on the pavement or cough as I drive by on my motorcycle, supermarkets food handlers, postmen   the list is endless .

so yes lets crack on . because having spent two years building and hiding behind the barricades "just in case"

and having the preventative jab

I have it again for the second time.

I have changed sides 

it's going to get you no matter what .

I rang a customer yesterday and prewarned him that I have had Covid .In case he wanted to cancel his appointment 

"no worries mate , My mates had it and had his two jabs so he is ok. and all my family have had it, I'm 

the only one who has not so I will be ok. "

with Logic like that we are all wasting our time 

so yes lets crack on 

and be positive 

another double entrende 

I have cared and considered for two years  and watched the world go to hell in a handcart 

38 minutes ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

I sometimes wonder if people read all the posts or just the last ones. 

Exactly, and not the last ones, just the last one

if you have posted something you had on your heart, and there comes two or three more replies to the original question/post, yours will be left unseen.

I dont know what my excuse is, but i guess the ones who read this forum using their phones miss the content more easily,

57 minutes ago, MikaS said:

Exactly, and not the last ones, just the last one

if you have posted something you had on your heart, and there comes two or three more replies to the original question/post, yours will be left unseen.

I dont know what my excuse is, but i guess the ones who read this forum using their phones miss the content more easily,

it is the phones

which is why facebook works so well 

you can see this when the same question is asked twice 5 minutes apart and 20 different people reply separately 

to each  question with different answers .

it is also why posts go unanswered for days on forums. 

the same with messages . 

if its not in your face buzzing  while 5 in the morning  and it does happen regularly. like a little mammal 

that needs constant attention.

Tempted to throw it in the bucket of water :D

Perzactly why I don't/won't have fibbook on my mobile... besides getting pissed then commenting from the pub and ending up in trouble.:zipped:

Also I do not sleep with my mobile in the same room. It's a great thing to have, but us it, don't let it use you....

:thumbs:

AstraZeneca - provided the vaccine at cost. Got reamed for it. Pfizer makes HUGE profits from theirs, and yet...

On 11/23/2021 at 7:36 PM, MikaS said:

Oh, sorry to hear that  :shock:  :swoon:

i had the super strength Wuhan version my throat tickled on the flight January 12th 2020 Shanghai to Schiphol

DRY COUGH and that was it  - so i'm 27 times more protective than your regular vaxxine

i did take AZ double - only to travel its a waste of time

On 11/26/2021 at 2:41 AM, Kzin said:

AstraZeneca - provided the vaccine at cost. Got reamed for it. Pfizer makes HUGE profits from theirs, and yet...

been saying this for months and i've been following the other science not the sanitised Government science who populate with the same heads of agreements.   JVCI did not approve 12-15 years olds jab.. guess what the government shuffle the pack get new quacks and experts - all of a sudden it is good for 12-15 years olds to have 1 dose as risk of myocarditis is high in this age group

1 month later the new shuffle pack yes its good to go with 2 jabs for same NOT AT RISK GROUP 

footballers falling over in droves - fit young lads with heart issues .. join the dots -  Pfizer 

massive rise in deaths at home ... follow the science ...join the dots Pfizer

plus the socialworker administering your vaxxine is not ASPIRATING the needle  (advised not too - any proper trained nurse would check the jab site first)  no one wants the vaccine going in an artery going straight to the heart

BOTTOM line John you and Esther having had covid proper have better protection naturally now 27 x better than just 1 aspect of vaxxine spike protein. T cells target the WHOLE CORONA VIRUS not just the spike.

of course you know HAVING double jabs makes you susceptible   - look at Gibraltar 100% double jabs and raging again

now there is this new version Omnichrome  spread by Zulus - 59 cases the world shuts down again - bollox  - FOOKING MEDIA LOVE IT

"this new variant may not be halted by the vaxxine - so please go get your booster"   - eh :drunk:

Edited by mark3evo