Everyone looks the other way

mark3evo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mRNA  which is the Pfizer/Moderna booster

Inflammatory markers  up in a cohort of 566 from 11% to 25%    causing potential heart issues and says again we should be aspirating the needle

needs more studies, but that wont happen as most funding comes from big Pharma  

and Pfizer want to push for jabs in 5 to  12 year old :zipped:

image.png

image.png

Edited by mark3evo

So who has got the Omicron exhaust 

gives only a mild performance gain 

image.png

WOW this is real scary ... Muilton Keynes funeral director bone fidi

https://www.mkffs.co.uk/

i'm just the messenger i'm not saying its true or false - believe it or believe it not..       i'll go fetch my tin hat and body armour 

by the way if i'm despatched/have an accident by the government you will have heard it hear :D

He says "Delta variant is a vaccine injury"...more details which i'm not going to say it contains

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AS81lGSq9Kp1/

https://www.northantslive.news/news/northamptonshire-news/wellingborough-mega-prison-how-many-5964646

now the government have been found to be partying and laughing at us all 18/12/20, they are now minded to moving the country to plan B... so we are being punished for whistleblowing

Ferguson saying Omicron with mild outcomes will be here in January..

"They were not afraid" as they partied till midnight, Sturgeon cancels all xmas parties, a Christmas present to Scottish hospitality with not 1 single death from Omicron on the planet.   

Pedal the fear, never mind the good news that the mild Omicron is pushing out the more deadly Alpha/Beta/Delta variant.

we should rejoice this but the fear continues....

8 from my work were in London overnight last Tuesday.  All 8, including me, have covid and isolating.  Not too bad for me this time around but the fittest (mad, downhill runner and cyclist) is on oxygen at home.  His wife is a nurse, now also positive, as are his 2 children and the 1 grandchild, 4.

No idea which variant but first symptoms for all of us were a cough and cold like symptoms followed by headache.  If it goes beyond that, you're in bother.

Negative lateral flow tests for 3 days before 1 showed positive.  Combine this with the 'cold like' symptoms and you can see how it spreads like wildfire.  Well that and the almost complete lack of mask wearing and hygiene measures we found in London. No one seems to give a flying fuck about anyone else down there, selfish pricks.

Really wish we hadn't gone, organisers assured all was within guidelines but just being in London was the mistake.  We cut the trip short returning on the first available train and have been isolating since (even before we finally tested positive).

My temps and symptoms are almost back to pre trip levels but isolation continues for another 6 days.

Easy to see why the buffoon is still in office, partying away and lining his pockets.

8 hours ago, ptolemyx said:

First Omicron death in this country recorded yesterday.....or was that more misinformation and obfuscation by the Venusians?

no one is saying the real condition and the NHS Government never really tell it straight, was the fatality due to underlying conditions like cancer, heart disease ???  what age 80+ 

death by covid or with covid ??  they never say 

South Africa where they are weeks ahead of us zero fatalities 

https://fortune.com/2021/12/13/omicron-cases-may-already-be-peaking-in-south-africa-less-than-a-month-after-the-covid-19-variant-first-surfaced/

there is also a correlation the more the 2nd vac and booster is rolled out the more cases are happening.

we have hotspots all year, it went away in summer 2020 and came back in 2021 just as we roll out millions of jabs

i only know cases are with the vaccinated , my grown up  kids all unvaccinated , 1 only caught this of with his live in girlfriend who got the 1st jab then she got covid - go figure.   and he recovered quicker than her

other 3 never caught this 

like it says below

what age was the omicron death?

died with covid?

or died of covid....?