Everyone looks the other way

mark3evo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does not get it,

"we have moral obligation to disobey unjust laws"

that just gives ideas to wise-asses , make up their own interpretations for laws to suit their own needs.

In our village , population of under 3000, we had around 11-13 infections on first year, something like that,

now, last week , we got 20 more, in a week, when this one family decided not to get any vaccines , went to party in the nearby city, nightclubs or whatever, got infected and their kids brought it to school, now there is couple classes in guarantine and still its spreading.

What should i think, its their right to do whatever they want, its their decision.

or, do i dig out the lead pipe and pay them a visit some night.

Where is the point when someone has to step up and tell certain people they are acting against good of others. 

I bet they had many serious meetings in Austria before making any decisions.

I went to Austria for a weekend city break , never wanted to go 

it was bought for me 

full of middle classes not friendly 

as its says happy for the unvaccinated to serve them coffee and cake 

it’s all about compliance 

Gibraltar all got the double vax and booster- cases skyrocketing again

if you want protection then get it

like i said i won’t take Pfizer 

it’s called ‘Nudge’ units 

government want the vaxxed to put pressure on the unvaxxed 

1 hour ago, MikaS said:

or, do i dig out the lead pipe and pay them a visit some night.

:shock:

well that’s Scary Mika 

thats what Happened in nazi Germany in 1938

when one night all the public smashed up all the Jews

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

3 hours ago, mark3evo said:

:shock:

well that’s Scary Mika 

thats what Happened in nazi Germany in 1938

when one night all the public smashed up all the Jews

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

Is it ? I just asked a question, 

do these people have right to keep their beliefs and not take the vaccine, and not taking precautions at all, risking the health of others,

does it help those infected if just write on local paper that they are not happy on what happened, 

because this is how its done these days,

if someone comes and stabs you with a knife, you can say that you are not happy with the situation and call the police, or whatever,

nothing else, or you are the one to blame.

22 minutes ago, MikaS said:

do these people have right to keep their beliefs and not take the vaccine, and not taking precautions at all, risking the health of others,

they do actually - its your body  -remember the  Nuremberg code

everyone has the right to get the vaccine but not to coerce , as transmissability is the same with the vaxx or no vaxx

now there is the imperative to vaccinate everything that moves from age of 5 upward, even when the young have 99.9999 survival if they get it.

where will this government control end up..

US don't dare do this as 300 million guns in the arms of the people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

3 hours ago, mark3evo said:

they do actually - its your body  -remember the  Nuremberg code

everyone has the right to get the vaccine but not to coerce , as transmissability is the same with the vaxx or no vaxx

now there is the imperative to vaccinate everything that moves from age of 5 upward, even when the young have 99.9999 survival if they get it.

where will this government control end up..

US don't dare do this as 300 million guns in the arms of the people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

i dont remember any Nuremberg code, i was not born then.

You did not get my point,

i am for the right to choose what do you do with your body, for example abortion, its ridiculous that old geezers and religious fanatics can decide if a rape victim can do abortion or not, in some countries.

But, if you dont get vaccinated and catch the virus, then bury yourself in cellar for few weeks, dont go walking amongst other people like nothing happened, and send your kids to school. Like it seems happened here.

Just a minute.

If you're vaccinated you're less likely to get Covid.

If you're vaccinated and you are unlucky to be one of the few vaccinated  people to end up with Covid you are less likely to suffer the Covid virus replicating massively in your body.

With less virus in your system you are less likely to transmit the virus to others.

So by waiving your "right" and your "freedom" to not be vaccinated you are exercising your "public duty" to protect others. That's called being a nice unselfish person.

1 hour ago, ptolemyx said:

Just a minute.

If you're vaccinated you're less likely to get Covid.

If you're vaccinated and you are unlucky to be one of the few vaccinated  people to end up with Covid you are less likely to suffer the Covid virus replicating massively in your body.

With less virus in your system you are less likely to transmit the virus to others.

So by waiving your "right" and your "freedom" to not be vaccinated you are exercising your "public duty" to protect others. That's called being a nice unselfish person.

same viral load for either camps.

Gibraltar 100% adult vaccine +40% booster - and cases rising again.. but probably not dying or in hospital

by all means take it if you want 

it should not be mandatory

children should not be used as Human shields

you would normally expect to hear from the Church , Woman's group about my body etc ...nothing............ the silence is deafening