£4,5k ????

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wished i hadn't bothered Mark

£3 - £3.5k :shock: I wondered first whether to either, sell privately or break it for spares, then i thought i'd offer the vulcan S as that's "as new" to see where he was at

BUT he only offered the same..... for a bike that's mint with only 1000 miles on it :no:  They currently sell for £5k minimum 

13 minutes ago, madmattt said:

£3 - £3.5k :shock: I wondered first whether to either, sell privately or break it for spares, then i thought i'd offer the vulcan S as that's "as new" to see where he was at

BUT he only offered the same..... for a bike that's mint with only 1000 miles on it :no:  They currently sell for £5k minimum 

blimey 2 part-ex bikes and another £10k+ :beat:

£2k for mine then :lol:

their best customers are those that pay 6% APR , they hate cash buyers

I will probably get one but not for the first year I will wait and see what ecu hacks and exhaust come out and also wait for the yanks and drag teams to play with it first 

1 hour ago, madmattt said:

That's a thief Matt, not a dealer.  Worth remembering him for business once the hype has died down and they're struggling to stay afloat.

We left it that he's going to call me in about 2 weeks time. I was both reeling and stunned. By then I'll have gathered my thoughts and have something "nice" to say to him :D

@roddy a thief indeed :nod: 

Mr Suzuki offered me iirc something like £6-£6.5k for mine not long before they closed on a px if the gen 3 were a thing back then. So i was expecting not less than £5k. I need to do some research to see what its actually worth.

I was apparently knocked down on the fact that i hadn't serviced it this year / it needs a new rear tyre and there's a couple of scratches on the fairing that I've covered up. Because of that i offered the vulcan to see where he was at. When he said about the same, i knew exactly. 

Please be careful of any dealer selling Suzuki's near where i live :rolleyes: , not that they're all bad....just the one, so far

Read that and had a think as to when I last bought from a dealer. [A BIKE, Kzin, a BIKE!]:D

It was 1986, my beloved GPz9, Which I kept for 26 years...:love:

Wonder what a shop would make of The Mothership?:rolleyes: Fret not, it ain't gonna happen. EVER.:no::D

• 1 year later...