Awaits the first proper road test

6 hours ago, roddy said:

Who would pay £1000 (latest Galaxy S21) for a 2001 Nokia 6310 when you're just making phone calls? 

May i quote you ?

They are laughing at my phone, its not the latest model you see

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My work will be changing phones shortly, we can choose Apple or Android so I said just get me a Samsung one.  Apparently the latest ones are over £1k and I'm thinking about how much bike stuff I could buy instead :D 

Glad I'm not paying for it :no:

1 hour ago, roddy said:

My work will be changing phones shortly, we can choose Apple or Android so I said just get me a Samsung one.  Apparently the latest ones are over £1k and I'm thinking about how much bike stuff I could buy instead :D 

Glad I'm not paying for it :no:

after 2 years most phones start going slow , battery dies    ALMOST as if manufacturer pressed a button to self destruct

8 hours ago, roddy said:

Are you alluding to Apple's court case?  The software update which shortened the life of the battery in older phones?

Yes

I had the same but with a Samsung. Called Vodafone up to complain and all they wanted to do was sell me a new one. I told them I'll leave then. Half hour later, phone back to operating like new.....and continued to do so until I replaced it.