• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, roddy said:

What did it manage Enf?

I guess this is eactly why we now have sensors that measure all sorts, because we like talking about it and comparing riding styles etc. Also it does allow us to prove whether the chicken strips are because you're a chicken or if indeed that particular tyre profile you claim cannot be used to the edge :coffeebreak:. I guess launch control is going to be rarely used, but possibly useful at elvington :turbobusa:

YET another review this guy owns a H2 

32 minutes ago, Mekinley said:

I guess this is eactly why we now have sensors that measure all sorts, because we like talking about it and comparing riding styles etc. Also it does allow us to prove whether the chicken strips are because you're a chicken or if indeed that particular tyre profile you claim cannot be used to the edge :coffeebreak:. I guess launch control is going to be rarely used, but possibly useful at elvington :turbobusa:

Alistair fagan says he was quicker off the mark WITHOUT Launch control :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, roddy said:

Did he just get it into 5th and then shut off or was that 6th and I missed a change?

Runway too short for 6th 

it’s only 0.8 mile and needs 0.2 mile to slow down 

1 hour ago, Mekinley said:

a few of them testers who are on runways are starting off on the white markings, that's slippery as buggery :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, roddy said:

Did it not seem to be struggling to accelerate in 4th & 5th then?  Maybe just because he's a big lad?

supposed to have better aeros than GEN1/GEN2 needs less power to get to 186mph

in the same way i read in year 2000 ZX12R was the most powerful Hyperbike but GEN1 was still the fastest with less power :coffeebreak: