better video review of GEN3

2 hours ago, Kzin said:

yea but shiny :hyper:

and what numpty buys a busa to get good mpg ?....

:rotflmao:

Me :D

But if you only pop to the shops on yours I can see that it doesn't matter :p

3 hours ago, madmattt said:

Me :D

But if you only pop to the shops on yours I can see that it doesn't matter :p

:reeling::rotflmao:

:nod: Caught the exact fish I expected....:lol:

Was interesting up to the market pish.  Yes, everyone buys a busa for it's mid range, it's all everyone talks about down the pub.  Yep, that's the original design influence of the fastest predatory bird in the world being adhered to.  Yes, we had to make it more reliable because those doing 250,000 (or 100,000 on here) are always breaking down.

Rubbish.  They made another arse of it.  Fridge-handled buggeration.

9 minutes ago, roddy said:

Was interesting up to the market pish.  Yes, everyone buys a busa for it's mid range, it's all everyone talks about down the pub.  Yep, that's the original design influence of the fastest predatory bird in the world being adhered to.  Yes, we had to make it more reliable because those doing 250,000 (or 100,000 on here) are always breaking down.

Rubbish.  They made another arse of it.  Fridge-handled buggeration.

Selling like proverbial hot cakes apparently :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, mark3evo said:

Selling like proverbial hot cakes apparently :rolleyes:

Misuse of the phrase but maybe that's just us fatties Mark.  Round my way, if someone makes hotcakes there's none left not half of them. 

Remember that busa owners have been waiting for 13 years for a new model to replace the dog's dinner they made of replacing the one launched 9 years before that :D  Selling half the piddling allocation is not a success story when you've a 22 year market to sell into.

10 minutes ago, roddy said:

Misuse of the phrase but maybe that's just us fatties Mark.  Round my way, if someone makes hotcakes there's none left not half of them. 

Remember that busa owners have been waiting for 13 years for a new model to replace the dog's dinner they made of replacing the one launched 9 years before that :D  Selling half the piddling allocation is not a success story when you've a 22 year market to sell into.

It's a fact Vegan hot cakes are way more healthy than dairy/egg based but that's another thread (Medul dates and walnuts no raw sugar ):thumbs:

True they may have allocated only  50 and UKB owners are queuing around the block 

A yank off HAyabusa Facebook asked me if  allocation was 396 :huh:

Edited by mark3evo