Gen3 4in1 Akrapovic now available

I found the bit where he said they are still selling the gen 2 Busas  everywhere else except europe a bit piss offing to be honest..  but thats even less reason to spend an extra 5K on gen3 instead of new gen 2

experience the sound with quick shifter up/down - racing exhaust

scroll down to find below

http://www.akrapovic.com/en/moto/product/21241/Suzuki/GSX-1300R-Hayabusa/2021/Racing-Line-Titanium?brandId=37&modelId=252&yearId=6296

image.png

that popping would get on my tits. :D 

50 minutes ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

that popping would get on my tits. :D 

Was just gunna say that - sounds good apart from all that popping which make it sound like poor programming ; stopping the spark but not the fuel whilst shifting, dumping unspent fuel into the exhaust, then igniting it all on the next exhaust flame front. Great for pipe life.

:lol:

or pair valve not blanked 1/2 a job :D

1 hour ago, Kzin said:

Was just gunna say that - sounds good apart from all that popping which make it sound like poor programming ; stopping the spark but not the fuel whilst shifting, dumping unspent fuel into the exhaust, then igniting it all on the next exhaust flame front. Great for pipe life.

:lol:

mine would very occasionally back fire , and i like that

when i had my Opel manta i fitted a straight through pipe with 1 end can 35 years ago, i turned the ignition OFF and ON to make huge back fire around Leeds City centre on crisp winters night.

it turned the oval silencer into more of a round shape :D

The older F1 cars used to do that.  I was at a hospitality event, must be 8 years ago at least, and had a seat just beside the exit from teh pit lane at Silverstone.  Cars were properly loud then but that unburnt fuel at gear changes was even lounder.  Was awesome at the time :nod:, not so sure for everyday.