Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3

The cost of importing a new 2019 or 2020 gen2 from the USA to the UK is not worth it. The cheapest new gen2 i have found is $12,997 or £9,423. You then have 6% duty & 20% VAT plus £700 to £1000 shipping. Your looking at a total of between £12,700 & £13,000.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Martin said:

The cost of importing a new 2019 or 2020 gen2 from the USA to the UK is not worth it. The cheapest new gen2 i have found is $12,997 or £9,423. You then have 6% duty & 20% VAT plus £700 to £1000 shipping. Your looking at a total of between £12,700 & £13,000.

no need my bike will be like Bazz's, Triggers Broom

5 hours ago, roddy said:

Wouldn't be my first choice but that doesn't look too bad.  Still need to get rid of the fridge handles and Kawasaki logo.  Wherever you got that pic Mark, is there a version in stealth black?

There'll still be the under powered elephant in the room though..

As stealth as I could find ;)

4031C091-9F88-4FE0-8700-E207FB7AABE3.jpeg

Thanks Mark but I can't say any of them would tempt me.  The 99 colours were the best rendition, I think maybe these latest ones with the 'startburst' lines behind the logo, the Kawasaki logo and the pre 2002 Suzuki decal on the tank all clash and make it look thrown together rather than a coherent design.

Something else I noticed this time around, that gap between the top of the side fairing and the headlight looks odd from the angle of the pic :zipped:

The elephant in the room is now accepted?

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3