Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd quite like the comfort of being able to push harder than I do now with the comfort of Ai to help if I push too hard. Honestly I think I'm a long way off, but who knows :) 

It's my limits I want to push. The bike will I think always stop quicker, corner harder etc than me, but with Ai in place, it's likely to boost my confidence, wether it does it or me, for me that's irrelevant. All about the ride and the enjoyment you get from it.

4 minutes ago, madmattt said:

It's my limits I want to push. The bike will I think always stop quicker, corner harder etc than me, but with Ai in place, it's likely to boost my confidence, wether it does it or me, for me that's irrelevant. All about the ride and the enjoyment you get from it.

During the launch video it says it is still possible to crash :D

Good on you mate , whatever floats your boat. If that's what you want then go for it :thumbs:

I think back to my old days of riding old and really inadequate bikes. Having the MIGHTY Busa is something that I will never realise the full potential of. 

I've got a really big smile on my face every time I ride her and I don't ever want another bike.

9 minutes ago, mark3evo said:

During the launch video it says it is still possible to crash :D

:D I think they had to say that otherwise you'd have the Winnebago cruise control debacle

2 minutes ago, twotyred said:

Good on you mate , whatever floats your boat. If that's what you want then go for it :thumbs:

I think back to my old days of riding old and really inadequate bikes. Having the MIGHTY Busa is something that I will never realise the full potential of. 

I've got a really big smile on my face every time I ride her and I don't ever want another bike.

Jury is still out as to whether or not I buy one :rolleyes: Or wait another lifetime for the gen 4 :lol: And I agree, I'll never be able to push it as hard as it's capable of.

:thumbs:

10 minutes ago, Busa Harbour man said:

Marie likes it :nod::drool::boobs2:

and as she's says "Its still a Busa" :grouphug:

BHM

well go buy one

then you can it to Malton take the Zorsts off get a long metal bar and smash out the catalysers out and get it mapped 

12 minutes ago, Busa Harbour man said:

Marie likes it :nod::drool::boobs2:

and as she's says "Its still a Busa" :grouphug:

BHM

but does she like the price :beat:

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3