Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the cruise control with the speed limiter as it would be good on the M-ways. But hiill start is for someone who can't control there bike and if thats the case they should not be on a busa.  Its like suzuki are trying to win sales on all the new gizmos they have put on the bike. I would like to know the weight of the gen3 in gen1 form without all the gizmos, and with aftermarket exhausts. As for the money, i think Evo is right in spending say upto 3k on his gen2 for engine mods than only get 4k px for his gen2 towards the 16.5k gen 3.

Edited by Martin

6 minutes ago, Martin said:

I do like the cruise control with the speed limiter as it would be good on the M-ways. But hiill start is for someone who can't control there bike and if thats the case they should not be on a busa.  Its like suzuki are trying to win sales on all the new gizmos they have put on the bike. I would like to know the weight of the gen3 in gen1 form without all the gizmos, and with aftermarket exhausts. As for the money, i think Evo is right in spending say unto 3k on his gen2 for engine mods than only get 4k px for his gen2 towards the 16.5k gen 3.

Martin my bike has done 99,355

i don’t think I would would get anywhere near £4K part ex

I would need to sell the Carbon wheels   And ohlins rear shock that would be the same price as the bike 

6 minutes ago, Mcbean said:

The fuckwit who bought my Gen 1 totalled it within 6 months - I spent 5 years keeping it in immaculate nick - sone people got no respect  

:zipped:

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3