Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3

11 hours ago, JOHN-DYNOSTAR said:

The excitement builds in the states 

:boobs4:

Ps, Chris telling us about all the electronics on the new bike and how cool they are. Those will be the first things to hit the trash can

:turbobusa:

53643.jpg?1612454150

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ken12r said:

After 23 pages of anticipation should we set up a helpline for the crushing disappointment when it fails to match your expectations ?

As always, Ken knows what he is talking about,

i heard from reliable source that it will be disappointment for some/lots of people,

no 1400cc, no massive power gains, more like upgrade for electrics, chassis and smaller details in engine, also grips are mounted up and back , for aged riders who were young guys when the gen1 first was launched.

44 minutes ago, MikaS said:

As always, Ken knows what he is talking about,

i heard from reliable source that it will be disappointment for some/lots of people,

no 1400cc, no massive power gains, more like upgrade for electrics, chassis and smaller details in engine, also grips are mounted up and back , for aged riders who were young guys when the gen1 first was launched.

:zipped: :empathy: 

we will have to see what power Chris USA guy can extract over the Spring 

50 minutes ago, MikaS said:

Question they all say its 200hp so if is still the old weak 1340 engine for it to be Euro 5 restricted as hell it has to be a bigger CC  :huh:

3 minutes ago, mark3evo said:

Question they all say its 200hp so if is still the old weak 1340 engine for it to be Euro 5 restricted as hell it has to be a bigger CC  :huh:

There is one of the surprises, 

i really want to see how they present it,

2 minutes ago, MikaS said:

There is one of the surprises, 

i really want to see how they present it,

only one more Sleep :hyper:

i entered the salon, but graphics are too clunky on my lap top

gaming computer it needs to be

This 200hp, is it wheel or crank :D

Curious to see what they do.  With some material changes they could muck about with bore and stroke using pretty much the same design instead of a complete new engine.

Don't some of the grasstrack crowd use short stroke cranks?  Would let them push the revs up a bit to get a headline figure.

Do we find out tomorrow?

Offset bores, bigger CC and CVVD - should help give more power and keep it in euro 6

Bottom end to remain fairly much as Gen2

;)

1 hour ago, roddy said:

This 200hp, is it wheel or crank :D

Curious to see what they do.  With some material changes they could muck about with bore and stroke using pretty much the same design instead of a complete new engine.

Don't some of the grasstrack crowd use short stroke cranks?  Would let them push the revs up a bit to get a headline figure.

Do we find out tomorrow?

7 am UK time - are you staying up :rolleyes:

• JOHN-DYNOSTAR changed the title to Dead DUCK 3 , DD3, The new generation GEN 3